weekly whispers

A site for thinking- pondering - creating - growing

Saturday, June 22, 2013

NOT RUSTING

Helen Hayes
If you rest, you rust.

This is the way I have been thinking for days now - so much energy   - I do have to remember that I cannot go on and on like the energizer bunny - surgery takes a toll and healing is of the utmost importance -so the doc says I do need to find down time -  yet I find that each day I have more energy and increased desire to move about and do things -  AND - I am not wearing out -  This new program is working for me in  so many ways --- I am starting to feel like the old me -

added benefit - in addition to feeling better - lower levels or no pain in certain areas - I have been losing weight  - being able to move around is such a blessing !!

  I am not rusting and I know I still need a little rest !!  but not yet -  this weekend I am going to the fairgrounds - that will be a real test !! 











No comments:

Post a Comment